Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Diary Room

Go down 
+8
Josué.
_Reggie_
Saoirse
★CHASE FOREMAN★
KAORI
Hazel
_Viola_
Big Brother
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saoirse

Saoirse

The Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2018 11:25 pm

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, Did you expect that result this evening?

No tae be honest, ah honestly thought Chase was gone so the public vote ting shocked me, ah don’t know why the vote was a tie, Ah get on well weth Reggie, and ah got on well weth Adelyn. I feel like yae can only trust yaeself en this house. I thenk Kaori, Reggie and Fran are good friends, but ef the vote was a tie, one of them had to ‘ave voted tae evict Reggie, but tae be honest ah have no idea
Back to top Go down
http://saoirsedance.com
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 11:14 am

Hello Big Bruva, we have a problem.

BIG BROTHER: Hello Kaori, what is on your mind?

Josué. *Pauses and waits for Big Brother to respond*

BIG BROTHER: Why is Josué on your mind, Kaori?

I fink I'm fallin' madly in love wiv him and I need *counts them off on her hands* mental help, my mum, and condoms.

BIG BROTHER: What is it about Josué you think you love?

Oh everythink, if we're gonna be really honest Big Bruvva, his smile, his smell, his tiny little eyes, his hairy legs, his accent, he's from Haiti the FUCK. I love the way he protects the ones he loves, like me last night against the mega bitch, he has BALLS, Big Bruvva, Kaori likes balls.

BIG BROTHER: That's a long list, Kaori.

Well I did say everyfink. I even love his fuckin' burps. He burps all the fuckin' time and it's amazin'. I wanna eat them. I wanna collect them all up and put them on one of those plates, get myself a knife and fork, tuck my little napkin between my tits and eat those burps the fuck up. That's what I'M gonna do. So how is your day going?

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, Big Brother is having a great day.

Good to know. So about those condoms...
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 11:27 am

Hey Big Brother, I'm bored. These people are BORING. ASS. BITCHES. *Laughs*

Big Brother: Who's boring?!

Saoirse with her 'Oh ya I love everyone me, I love the crack of it all. Ohmygod amazing wow'. Ace looking like a depressed farmyard animal, Nixon only speaking when he's calling me a diva and Chase is so involved in the game he looks so STRESSED. He needs to relax.

Big Brother: Do you not think you're boring?

NO! .... No. I hope not! I am a really chill, fun loving person so I've been chilling but this is a GAME. I need to wake everyone up. I wanna make this house, my house.

Big Brother: Are you getting on with any of your housemates?

Kaori is everything, I love her .. but I dunno if she likes me as much *Shrugs*. Jo is my boy and I really like Reg, Hazel is dope, Viola is cool .... Reg sometimes annoys me, he is like my shadow and that puts me off. I love cuddles and lovey shit but he always wants it, I want to TALK. I didn't come here to date and fuck, you know??

I'm feeling very heated. Maybe I just need a coffee .... or some me time. You know it gets a lot in here.

Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 11:51 am

Hey Big Brudda, what a night! I targeted the dude wit de most fans... what am I doing?! *Laughs* I mean... it's nuttin' personal, we juss gotta play de game y'know?

Big Brother: How do you feel about your targeting staying last night?

It feels a little bittersweet... bitter cuz I prolly cost mi'self some dolla, but sweet cuz I di'nt have tuh cut his ass... I tink I woulda felt shit, but I know I cut Adelyn, but I kinda didn't even ha' dat choice...

Big Brother: Why did you not have a choice?

I wasn't 'boutta send an ally home, what I look like?! *grins and holds his arms out* We got some snakes in dis joint, but y'know what I'm ready to play de game, I coulda pussied out and gone fuh some quiet people who don' win shid, but Chase is my biggest competition in dis game right now... we juss gon' keep goin' at it 'til one of us outta dis joint.

Big Brother: Josué, as a Bodyguard to the stars, is there anyone in here you feel you need to protect?

*Laughs* Oh yuh gon' bring dat up okay I see how it is... uhh... I kep' Reg safe last night, so I guess yuh could say I'm keepin' him safe, but when de time calls, I can *does a cut across his neck* I see Kay and Say as mi lil sisters in here, I wanna make sure dey all good first and foremost. We gotta look after big momma H too. *kisses his hand and does a peace sign*

I'm ready to keep dis power ting goin' though, yuh really gun' take dis shit off me when I'm doin' such a good job??

Big Brother: Maybe next time you will be able to get out your target.

*Laughs* YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Dayum yuh nasty. Put Rebecka back on, I don' like chu *kisses his teeth and wags his hand to try and get yesterday's Big Brother voice back*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 12:28 pm

Hello Big Bruva, I've come to talk to you regardin' SNAKES. Never liked snakes. Slithery, ugly, nah. Not my bag. Well... nah I won't talk about snakes and bags, don't wanna offend no one... *does an eek face and puts her legs up over the arm of the DR chair*

I been finkin' about who could be snakin' and I'm pretty much 100 on Ace. I have tried wiv her, but she's just too miserable Big Bruvva, she has a face like a slapped arse and I have tried, lord I have tried, but she ain't givin' me NUFFINK.

We been knew Chase is a snake, but I don't know... I like havin' him here in a warped fucked up, what the fuck is wrong wiv you Kaori kinda way. Nixon is clearly a snake, he's the shadiest motherfucker goin', and do you know... I'm startin' to look at Say a little funny now... fings just ain't addin' up for me. She does this sweet fing... but how real is that? Didn't she cheat wiv some married man on that dancin' show? *claps* SHADY *claps* ARSE *claps* BITCH *claps* I'm just gonna keep one eye, not two - one. I already have twelve on Chase, I can only spare the one.

Imagine if mumma Hazel was the real snake in the grass, I would die. *plays with her hair* Oh my god imagine.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 12:29 pm

Big Brother: Morning Saoirse, How are you feeling today

Am feelin a bit better taeday, me and Fran have sorted thengs out, he’s an amazin lad, like I get on weth him really well, am missin home so I want tae surround myself weth people ah enjoy bein around. like there’s no one ah have a problem weth, so yeah am feelin a lot better so I am
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 6:44 pm

*sits in the diary room chair* hey Bing Bro!

Big Brother: hello Reggie, how’s your day been?

Well... it’s been quite good, I’ve enjoyed it. I’m Lovin everyone! And Francisco... phew. I really like him, I didn’t come in here to fancy someone but.... *laughs* I really do, and every time I speak to him I like him even more. I do feel like he don’t like me back but nothing new there.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:47 am

*Goes in the DR with her cup of tea* Hello Big Bruvva, hope you don't mind me sittin' here, fort I would come in for a chat seein' as everyone else just chats like they're on Tinder and haven't known each other for 10 days 24/7 in a house together.

Ugh. I wish someone would talk to me about SOMEFINK. I'm SICK to DEATH of people goin' *shuffles in the seat and looks deadpan bored at the camera talking in a monotone voice* Hello. How are you today?

I WOKE UP WIV THE SHITS I'M NOT OK

I'M.

NOT.

OKAY.

OKAY?!?!

Reggie is the main fuckin' culprit too. I tried to like him but he's like A4 paper wivout a pen. I love V but she's just sleepin' all day now. Hazel's just constantly in the kitchen, Saoirse doesn't talk unless spoken to, Ace is in a coma, Even fuckin' CHASE is borin' me.

IIIIIIII'MMMMMMM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRREDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Can you just eliminate them all and give me new housemates who are... y'know... alive? *sulks back in the chair in silence, takes a sip of her tea and pulls a face* Oh this is shit.
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Hello Big Brother..

Any chance I can get something for this migraine? I CANNOT listen to some of these housemates today, a few are doing the most to get noticed by other people and it just looks like a massive play up to the cameras. I'm like, 'bro chillllllll'. If I get nothing to help with this migraine, I'm going to flip and you do not want to see that!!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 7:54 pm

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, what’s on your mind

I thenk Kaori has a problem weth me, ah don’t want tae say anythin because ah can’t arsed weth the drama tae be honest Big Brother
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Hey Big Brother! I’m loving my time here and I’m loving everyone, nobody had really tried to push my buttons yet which is good for them... nobody wanna make me like that. But I’m a little bored, please spice this shit up a little.
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 12:07 am

yo, what a day! If y'all told mi I would be in a pit of snake fightin' to knock bitches out of a house for one million British pound, I woulda told yuh you nutso, but here we are day 12 in de Big Brutha house and that's de shit we doin' right now. *Laughs and relaxes back a little*

Big Brother: Have you had a good day, Josué?

It's been nice! I'm in a weird spot... I really had mi eyes on Saoirse, she real pretty, she sweet, sexy... she is the kinda chick I would go for on de outside, but I dun' knuh if she really feelin' mi like dat. She nut given me dem vibes, but den yuh got Vee... she hot too, but she got dat spicy, and she tol' mi she into it, so... what I do widdat??

Big Brother: Have you spoken to your other housemates about how you feel?

It ain't a ting, naw. I mean... we gon' vibe, we gon' see how dis plays, cuz... I don' do dat talk *does a talking hand* de cards will fall how they meant tuh fall.

Big Brother: Big Brother suggests you speak to Saoirse about how you feel.

I'm nut bouta be rejected on national TV *Laughs and rubs the top of his head with both hands* Naw... I mean... I'm gon' get my flirt on and see what happens *grins* 12 days mon! I'm dyin' over here!!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 12:28 am

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, How are you?

Ah my god Big Brother am so buzzed tae be honest. Winnin the reward was amazin

Big Brother: How did you feel when Josué decided to quit and let you win

Ah would have beaten him anyway *laughs* No ah really like him he’s a proper good lookin’ lad and he’s got great craic, it was really nice of him to do that

Big Brother: Do you see anything happening between the two of you

Ah my god Big Brother, these questions *laughs and blushes* ah honestly don’t know tae be honest like I say he’s an amazing lad, and we have great craic, I don’t we’ll see
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:46 pm

So I just saw Viola all over my future husband and I am about to be sick. *Claps* HANDS *CLAPS* OFF *CLAPS* MY *CLAPS* MAN!!! *CLAPS* Does she not know her place?! Does she not know? Does she not know people of the UK? I THINK SHE DOES NOT FUCKIN' KNOW.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, who is the man you are talking abou-

JOSUE. JOSUE IS THE FUCKIN' MAN I AM TALKIN' ABOUT SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO SLORE ALL OVER HIM LIKE THAT. That's mine? I took that? You KNOW I have our babies names planned out and what are you doing?! NO. YOU WILL NOT. MA'AM. *Rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

*CLAPS*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 9:02 pm

*walks into The Diary Room crying*

Big Brother: Saoirse could you tell Big Brother what’s wrong?

*breathes*
*wipes tears away*

Ah just feel a bit played tae be honest, Ah thought there was a spark between Me and Josué but ah obviously read the signals wrong, I’ve seen him all over Viola taenight, and there’s somethin goin on between him and Kaori, ah just feel like shit, I'm acting like a mug so I am
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 11:12 pm

I ain't gonna lose mama Hazel this week, so Ace...

The Diary Room - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 11:30 pm

*Is sat in the diary room at 1am setting up for bed*

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, what can Big Brother help you with?

Oh nuffing, don't mind me...

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, housemates are not permitted to sleep in the diary room.

That's a shame, cos I am.

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother suggests you go back to bed.

That's a nice suggestion babes, but no. *Puts her sleep mask on because the DR lights are on*

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, why do you want to sleep in the diary room tonight?

I don't do well sleepin' in beds wiv fake arse American arse lyin' arse whore arse bitches. THAT'S why. SIR. *Shoves her hand at the camera*

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, please do not tamper with Big Brother's equipment.

Oh you wish I tampered wiv your equipment daddy

Now please let me sleep.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, please take off your face mask.

No.

BIG BROTHER: Kaor-

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ARE SO FUCKIN' NEEDY MY GOD! Your poor wife! *Pulls her sleep mask off fuming* You do this to her when she's tryna sleep too?? Thank FUCK you're on call tonight so she can finally get some FUCKIN' SLEEP. *claps at the camera* Hush your gums.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, as Big Brother said, housemates are not permitted to sleep in the diary room, and we kindly ask you to move yourself back into the main house to sleep. If you do not wish to sleep in the bedroom, then please make yourself a bed in the living area.

*Talks over them the whole time* I am not playin' your fucktard game, you are just a cunt talkin' talkin' talkin' purposely tryna rile me up wiv your stupid arse accent talkin' in your stupid arse Big Bruvva voice- I NEED TO GET MY SLEEP AND I WILL NOT SLEEP IN A BEDROOM WITH HER.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori if you do not-

Do you know what, it's not worth the aggro. *Gets up - picking up the blanket and going for the diary room door before tucking her head down to the camera* OH SO YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE BUT YOU WON'T EVEN UNLOCK THE FUCKIN' DOOR??? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WIV YOU????

I hope your wife divorces y- *hears the click of the door unlock and just pulls it open and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, How are you?

Am okay, I’ve felt a bit shit for the last couple ah days tae be honest, but am alright
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 10:29 pm

Everyone in this house is so SERIOUS. Stop taking every little conversation and every little detail so seriously!! It's doing my nut in! That's what you Brits say right?! *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:36 am

*sits in diary room chair with a blanket*

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, you’re up late this evening, what’s on your mind?

ah don’t know tae be honest we’ve been here what, nearly two weeks, I thenk things are startin tae get tae me more

Big Brother: Is there anyone you could talk to about how you feel?

Ah mean not at this time ah night for feck sake *laughs* but no Viola is lovely and like ah don’t want tae see her get mugged off, we had a good conversation earlier and she’s probably one of the closest people tae me in here. Mammy Hazel keeps us all sane I thenk *laughs*. Am just gonna see how this week goes, an like I’ll be really upset if Hazel leaves, ah don’t thenk she will but this is Big Brother so yae never know, am probably gonna try an get some sleep now tae be honest *laughs*

Big Brother: If that’s everything Saoirse, you may now leave the Diary Room

*picks up blanket and leaves the diary room*
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 12:52 am

*sits in diary room chair*

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, how are you this evening?

I'm okay big brother.

BIG BROTHER: How have you found the past few days in the house, Nixon?

I've found it very relaxed so I have. Until today, I don't know big brother I feel a lot of tension in the house as of late and I can't seem to figure it out...

BIG BROTHER: Is there anything in particular that you think could be causing the tension?

I really don't know, I wish I did though.

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, how are your relationships with your fellow housemates?

Better I think. I've been able to spend a lot more more time with Fran, we're good! Me and him play a lot and the other housemates might think it's serious at times but me and him know it's all banter and he's good to look at too I guess. V is really sweet, I'm glad we could do something for her birthday, even if it was just the pool party - she enjoyed herself. I just wish she wasn't as vulnerable as she is though. She's letting the Josue situation get to her too much and it could drag her down emotionally. Mama H, well the house would not be the same without her! She's a good ear for advice and she doesn't come second best to no one in regards to cooking. I really hope she stays, she took that nomination like a champ. Kaori is fierce! I love her, she'll speak her mind and back up her own shit. The house would be boring without her. Josue is just your typical lads lad, and one of the boys. He's chill to be around and a bit of a player *laughs*. Chase, well firstly me and him are still waiting for our snakes to arrive, we miss them! He's one of the few housemates that I don't know fully. Maybe that is just him, or me. But we're similar in some senses. Reggie, he's an interesting character, he's fun to be around and one of the housemates I know the best. I can see me and him staying in touch when we're out of here! Saoirse is again so sweet, if I'm ever feeling down I can go to her and she can immediately make me feel better. I love that. I think that's them all big brother.

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, you are missing one housemate.

Am I? Oh yes! Myself. I didn't think you wanted to hear about how great and fabulous I am again, but here we go. I am such a legen- *big brother interrupts*

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, Ace was the final housemate I was referring to.

Who?

BIG BROTHER: Ace. They're nominated alongside Hazel this week.

Oh! How could I forget about Ace.

BIG BROTHER: So NIXON, how is your relationship with Ace?

*a minute of awkward silence, scratching his head*

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, are you okay?

Yes big brother, I'm great thanks!

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, you're now free to leave the diary room.

Thank you big brother.
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 10:55 pm

yo, so I am MAD confuse' right now... *Falls back in the diary room chair sighing a bit*

BIG BROTHER: Why are you confused, Josué?

I just had 3 women I respec' and admire come to mi and say I be playin' em off... I only kiss one of 'em!? & she initiated dat! Whaaaaat? yo, dis some fucked up shit right here...

K is like my lil sis, dat's it. She real sweet, I mean... I di'nt know it was dat deep... de flirtin' come from her end mostly, I'll say dat much. I thought Say was real cute, I still do... I flirted wit her, but she di'nt show me nu'un back, and Viola... she real forward, I was surprised. I like dat. She kissed me, it was good, but I ain't come here for no showmance like dat.

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother understands, and thinks it might be best to speak to the three of them individually about your feelings.

yea, we ain't gon' do dat gang gang gang shid in here. I'll tell yuh dat much.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 12:25 am

*walks into the diary room crying*

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, could you tell Big Brother what’s wrong?

Am just sick of this feckin situation, like am being made out tae be the villain because I read the signals wrong? Why da feck is Josué tellin’ me tae drop dead just because we all felt the same way, am done anyway, I thenk any romantic feelins i had for him have gone tae be honest
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:15 am

People tek mi WRONG in dis house suhn. I dun’ speak like dem and shid I say and do is bein’ looked at as some shady ish, dat ain’t me doe! I’m as straight as they come bruh! Ima TELL you! *kisses his teeth* what I do? I’m no victim but people gotta stop bein’ so suspicious of mi actions, I got good intent. I ain’t mean to hurt nobody. Period.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 4:32 pm

Hello Big Brother!

Well for the first time I’m not quite sure what will happen tonight!

It’d be great to stay but at the same time if I go, I get to see my family! But I am enjoying this experience!
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
Nix

Nix

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2018 11:12 pm

*lounges on the diary room chair*

BIG BROTHER: Hello Nixon.

Hello Big Brother.

BIG BROTHER: How are you feeling today?

I'm actually aight Big Brother! Had a good day.

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother is happy to hear that, Nixon. Anything in particular that has improved your day?

Good company, I've literally spent the full day with Fran and it's been my favourite day so far.

BIG BROTHER: That's good to hear Nixon. What is yours and Frans relationship like now?

Extremely positive! I don't know what's going on with us fully but we've flipped completely and you wouldn't think we would be this good after a few rocky first days.. He's so handsome and I'd be lying if I didn't admit I have a crush on him. Nothing major but there is an attraction there. My hesitance though is knowing if he's genuine. I didn't come here for fun, I didn't even come to meet someone but the more I get to know the real him, the more the attraction grows. The first few days I took a step back because I thought him and Reggie were getting close but they've not been close as of recent. Reggie is interested in K from what I'm gathering. We'll see how things naturally branch out BB because I do think he's great. Still a diva, but the diva I'm bunked with.

BIG BROTHER: Nixon, Big Brother is always here if you need to talk.

Thank you BB.

BIG BROTHER: How are you planning to spend the rest of your night?

I don't know... The house is quiet and eery. Nothings really going on, I'll just chill out in the bedroom and talk to whoever wants to, then probably catch an early night and cuddle up with Fran I guess..

BIG BROTHER: BB hopes you enjoy your night Nixon. If there is nothing else you may leave the diary room.

Thank you BB.
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 11:27 am

De girls are slowly comin' round... I was mad cuz dat wasn't my intention widdem. V still mad and I get it... but I didn't come in here tuh get serious wid nobody. I hug people, I got a lotta luh. I hope mi n' V can get to speakin' before we out dis bitch.

BIG BROTHER: Josué, how are you getting along now with Kaori and Saoirse?

I think we good... but who knows in dis place. I coulda put a big ass target on mi back for women's revenge... we ain't had no female leader juss yet, so I'm expectin' some shid to fly mi way *Rubs the top of his head and laughs nervously*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 1:25 pm

Hey Big Brother!

BIG BROTHER: Hello Viola what’s on your mind?

I’m feeling like a new person, I’ve been such a pussy these couple of weeks but I’m not no more. I’m ready for any games to come I wanna evict some bitches I wanna nominate some bitches I just want some fucking power up in this joint... Bitches just met their match coz I’m a motherfuckin Queen!

BIG BROTHER: you’ll have to stay tuned.

Oh I will.... *walks out and flicks her pony tail*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 12:16 am

Have we really got rid of one of the only people with an actual personality in this house?!

I'm so bored I could be comatose for an eternity.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:09 am

*Storms in and slams the Diary room chair shut*

Big Brother, I'm MAD

What's wrong Francisco?

Nix went and I did actual proper like him, we vibed and he was cool. Everyone else is FAKE. Even Kaori, I coulda saved Nix and thought with my dick and I don't even get so much as a THANKS. She goes to Reggie and snuggles up with him which is bullshit because she knew we had a thing but she gets made over Viola?? Nah.

I was upset about Nix going and Reggie is so QUICK to play the victim, fuck outta here! *Laughs* V never speaks to me anymore either and she has no reason to but go off I guess. No one else really talks to me actually and I'm so bored of these dull conversations. I'm ready to call people out, if I'm up for eviction, hurricane Cisco will be in FULL FUCKING FORCE. Be warned.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 12:40 pm

*walks into the diary room*

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, how are you

Ah my god am still shocked about yesterday, blood money, Nixon evicted, Viola evicted, Viola returnin, ah can’t keep up weth yae Big Brother, there’s like 8 of us left now and not long until the final, obviously I’d love tae be there but yae never know what’s gonna happen next en this house.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Hi Big bruv, there's a stray pussy in this house, you might need to send for the rspca

BIG BROTHER: Hello Kaori, what do you mean?

Reggie - he's called Reggie? A straight up stray pussy. I fink if you get Viola involved you will be able to scoop him up and take him back to his owner.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, what is troubling you?

WE HAVE A STRAY PUSSY IN THE HOUSE *Claps after every word* Come take him away! *rolls her eyes* I'm the only cunt wiv balls in this house. Everyone else bum licks and doesn't wanna say anyfink out of turn. I get it's a game, but MAN THE FUCK UP. UGH!!!
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:46 pm

*sits in the diary room chair*
BIG BROTHER: What’s wrong Reggie?
Fuck off im angry.... I’m so fucking done with people purposely being dickheads. I HOPE THEY ALL GET EVICTED THEYRE ALL PRICKS, FUCK THEM ALL.
BIG BROTHER: I think it’s best if you calm down..
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.. Actually fuck off
*walks back out*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 1:57 pm

*Sits in the diary room chair and speaks as her voice starts to go* Can I just sit here a minute- *Turns away from the camera crying but trying to be quiet about it*

BIG BROTHER: Is everything okay, Kaori?

*Just nods with her head away from the camera*

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother is here if you need to talk.

*Stays in silence for five minutes before wiping under her eyes and looking into the seat as she speaks* I'm really out of my comfort zone in here.

I know it's supposed to be that way, but I have a voice, I'm loud, I can't help it. I've been told all my life to shut up, and I don't want to shut up, I say what's on my mind and I love really hard, and I have passion, and I go unappreciated, and it's just hard. *Starts to cry again but shakes her head to try and stop it* Fucks sake.

I don't actually cry in real life *Laughs through the tears* I'm just always on the go and I don't ever have to sit and fink about nuffink... I can't do that in here. I'm so frustrated!

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother understands, and if you ever need to speak to anyone away from your fellow housemates, Big Brother is here to listen. However, Big Brother suggests you do speak to a fellow housemate about how you are feel-

No *shakes her head* No I'm okay. I'm just being silly. *wipes her eyes and snaps herself out of it* I'm okay to leave now, I'm just going to be by myself for a bit. They're all doing my head in.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, you are free to leave the diary room.

Thanks. *Gets up to leave as the door clicks open*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 3:13 pm

*sits in the diary room chair trying to hide that she’s upset*
BIG BROTHER: Are you Okay Viola?
I’m feeling hostility from everyone... so I’m going to just drop these connections slowly, I’ve had enough, the main thing I want to do right now is go... but the only way im going out is if someone sends me through those doors, I ain’t a quitter. I still like Jo... like a lot... it’s just hard.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:20 pm

*walks in to The Diary Room smiling and sits in the chair*

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, you look happy

I am *smiles and blushes*

Big Brother: Why’s that?

Yae’re gonna make me say it *blushes* Well me and Josué just kissed in the bubble bath, infact we made out in the bubble bath. 

Big Brother: And how are you feeling about that

Ah my god amazin tae be honest. I’ve liked him from the beginning and like, I never thought anythin would happen between us but here we are, he’s a great kisser and he’s got great craic. I really like him so I do
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 4:27 pm

*Gets called to the Diary Room for a chat so goes in his boxers with a pillow over his crotch* yo Big Bro! What's good?

BIG BROTHER: Hello Josué. Big Brother would like to ask the same to you.

*Laughs and uses his free hand to rub down his face* Awe shid.

BIG BROTHER: Josué - is there a reason why you are holding a pillow?

Oh no, not a single reason bruh. *Smirks* Big Bruh. *Laughs - proper giddy*

BIG BROTHER: Big Brother has noticed you seem to be in a good mood. A very good mood. Why is that, Josué?

*Pulls the pillow away and stands up showing his boner in his boxers* Dat's what yuh wanted tuh see?? *Grins and sits back down covering himself up*

BIG BROTHER: Josué, Big Brother found that highly inappropriate.

Oh shid sorry, my bad. *does an eek face* Dat wuz real un-gentlemanly of mi

BIG BROTHER: Josué, Big Brother forgives you.

Thanks. So yea, Say be de reason fuh dis sudden... excitement... *smirks* She gun' fuck up mi Big Brudda life... "so she is" *Laughs cos it's what Saoirse says* Her accent is so fuckin' sexy bruh. WHAT YUH DUN TUH MI?! Puttin' in such a fyne ass piece of work... daaaaamn. *licks his lips a bit* I'm gon' find it real ass hard to control mi'self in here...
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:28 am

*Kaori finally does as she's told and goes to the Diary Room after having been called over and over to go there during the fight*

Hello Big Bruvva.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori. When Big Brother calls you to the Diary Room, you must come immediately.

I've never been good at cummin' on command Big Bruvva, sorry bout it. *smirks to herself*

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, this is not a laughing matter.

*Big grins* I AIN'T LARFIN'!!!!

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, what happened tonight?

Someone pressed one too many Kaori buttons. *Kicks her feet up over the side of the DR chair* The big red one that says DO NOT TOUCH written all over it. The signage was all there, he just chose to ignore it. Pillock.

BIG BROTHER: Who are you referring to, Kaori?

Oh you know. The only giant baby that's livin' in the house. Honey I Blew Up The Cunt. That mofo.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, are you referring to Chase?

*Laughs to herself* I love how you got Chase from Honey I Blew Up The Cunt - that's impressive. *Thumbs up at BB* I detect the shade, and I love it.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, Big Brother doesn't do 'Shade'.

Oh yeah. *big winks at the camera* I hear ya.

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, have you calmed down from earlier?

Was I too disruptive for TV? Angry black girl strikes again. *rolls her eyes and big fake yawns* Try anuvva one MATE.

Do you know, I feel drunk? You know how they say, you can be drunk, wivout having a lick of alcohol? That's me. Right now. OH WAIT. Talkin' of alcohol... *Smirks and laughs a bit* Why have you been deprivin' us??? I mean tonight isn't a great example as to why we should be given alcohol but imagine what could've happened WIV alcohol...

*does fisty cuffs at the cameras and laughs* Maybe he would've punched me, broke my nose and gone home. I would've liked that. *pushes her nose up and snorts at the camera*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 7:39 pm

This is my last diary room chat. Just wanna say Thankyou to you Big Brother for this rollercoaster of a journey. It’s been great, but I’ll be glad to go if I do. But just so you know if I do go, I’m going out with a bang.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 9:32 pm

*Pouts at the camera* My boy has gone. I'm okay. Is it weird I'm not emotional? I fink it's cos I have Viola here, and obviously Francisco who I'm close to, and also mama H, and Jo. Oh my god like the whole house... *Laughs* I've become so close to people in here and it's sad it's comin' to an end... there's only 7 of us now and I know this is like... It. You haven't told us a date for the final but I know it's close, I can SMELL it. *flicks her hair over her shoulder* I'm gonna do this for Reg, and I know Viola's got some extra fire too. I fully blame Chase for all of this. And I WILL get him. Mark my fuckin' words.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 12:15 am

*sits in the Diary Room chair*

Big Brother: Hello Saoirse, How are you this evening?

Ah my god am shocked tae still be here tae be honest, like ah wasn’t expectin tae get this far. I’ve had an amazin time and ah hope it doesn’t end right before da final I’ve enjoyed gettin tae know everyone and I feel like I’ve come a long way, literally all da way from Ireland *laughs* Ah hope everyone gets on now, there’s not long left and ah want tae enjoy the rest of thes experience weth no drama.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:31 pm

Wow. Tonight was dark. *tongue pops*

You really did that shit huh

BIG BROTHER: Kaori, how did it feel having the power to evict one of your fellow celebrities?

I mean... *flicks her hair over her shoulder* ahhherrrrr

No but for real, on a human note, it's not fun. I'm a realist, I had to be true to me, and Saoirse is a lovely girl, but she just isn't my cup of tea, and I sure ain't hers. We got on, but it was just like, a surface fing, and I didn't get nuffink deeper wiv her. She's absolutely gorgeous, and I wish her all the luck in the world, and I would actually like to go for a drink after this and just laugh about shit, and shake our arses, there's no bad blood, I'm just here to do my job, and that's Queen the shit out of this experience and throw myself at everyfink wiv 100%. I never told anyone I'm sweet, I never told anyone I'm a sit still look pretty kinda bitch, but I do have a heart, and it really, really, really- *trails off as she gets emotional and starts to cry*

...Means so much to me that these people have kept me this far. *Wipes her eyes choked up* They see somefink in me that they like and that honestly means more than anyfink from this experience. I came in here like a fish out of water, and I know we all did, and we all have our shit, but I have always struggled wiv the pretending of being a celebrity... you have to be fake and laugh when some shit's not funny, smile when there's a DISGUSTIN' director there in your face makin' you do shit, nod and just ugh, it ain't me, and it's so sweet that for ONCE how I am is a good fing. *Holds her hands together* I'm blessed. *nods*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:35 pm

Yo... Say deserved better than dat. I’m pissed she gon’ go out like dat, she deserved de crowd mon. *falls back in the seat* it’s so bittersweet cuz mi got thru to de final - mi THINK... I just gotta enjoy mi last few days ‘pin dis house.

Big Brother: Josue, what will you miss most about Saoirse?

Her smile... dem sexy ass lips... *Laughs a bit* cuddlin’ her sexy ass in bed... we did so good. I did so good... we gon’ see bout when I get out doe. I ain’t gon’ be dis good ‘bout dat situation if yuh feel mi *rubs his hands together and laughs*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Final diary room. Thankyou Big Brother for everything. I’m honoured to be in he final four and honestly don’t care where I place. I’m just happy to have made the final day! Bye Big Brother *blows a kiss and walks out*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Diary Room   The Diary Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT :: The Big Brother House :: The Big Brother House-
Jump to: