Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday Morning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Josué.

Josué.

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:26 am

Our second weekend in de Big Brother House! *makes himself cereal*
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:35 am

I know man, I’m begininning to love some of these people!
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:44 am

Me too bruh. You good? Where V at?
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 10:46 am

She’s still in bed... im gonna get her up in a sec
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:19 am

Time is just flying by
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:26 am

I know!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:40 am

You guys have the most borin' conversations I could die.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:46 am

What would YOU like to talk about then little princess?!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:48 am

Cum.

That okay wiv you?
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:49 am

Heyyy K
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:49 am

*Grabs two pans from the kitchen* I'm gonna go wake Viola up.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty

_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Don't talk to me you're borin'
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:50 am

Yeah love it, on toast in the morning is my favourite personally.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:51 am

Francisco Santos wrote:

*Gets down on her knees infront of Fran and pleads to him* Please, please, pleaseeeee talk to me. Please. I'm going to stab myself to death.
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:51 am

KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:54 am

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Gets down on her knees infront of Fran and pleads to him* Please, please, pleaseeeee talk to me. Please. I'm going to stab myself to death.
*laughs loudly* You sure you wouldn't rather talk to the various life of the parties in here instead?! *smirks*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:54 am

_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?

Yuh basic
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:55 am

KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?

Yuh basic

Wtf you even going on about, if you wanna talk ask, don’t be runnin ya mouth coz you’re in a bad mood.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:56 am

Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*laughs loudly* You sure you wouldn't rather talk to the various life of the parties in here instead?! *smirks*

*Faceplants his crotch*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:58 am

_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?

Yuh basic

Wtf you even going on about, if you wanna talk ask, don’t be runnin ya mouth coz you’re in a bad mood.

I'm in a GREAT mood. HUNKY FUCKIN' DORY. *Big fake grins and bats her eyelashes* How are you? You OK? Where you from? Cool. Oh nice. Love it. Awwww. How are you today? You okay today? *pretends to shoot herself in the head*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 11:59 am

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Faceplants his crotch*
*laughs and runs hand through her hair* I'm with you. I went off in the diary room the other day because people in here are sooooo fucking BORING.

Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:00 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?

Yuh basic

I'm in a GREAT mood. HUNKY FUCKIN' DORY. *Big fake grins and bats her eyelashes* How are you? You OK? Where you from? Cool. Oh nice. Love it. Awwww. How are you today? You okay today? *pretends to shoot herself in the head*

Woah... fucking hell... calm the fuck down
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Faceplants his crotch*
*laughs and runs hand through her hair* I'm with you. I went off in the diary room the other day because people in here are sooooo fucking BORING.

Can we save each other? *Goes cross-eyed up at him*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:03 pm

_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Reggie_ wrote:
Heyyy K

Huh what?

Yuh basic

Woah... fucking hell... calm the fuck down

*Lies flat down on the kitchen floor and pulls her coat over her head and stays laid there for 8 minutes*
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:09 pm

I’m going, if you’re all gonna fucking stand there and call me boring I’m gonna sit with people that like me
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:43 pm

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Faceplants his crotch*

I hope so *Pouts big at her* You missing your fam yet?
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 pm

_Reggie_ wrote:
I’m going, if you’re all gonna fucking stand there and call me boring I’m gonna sit with people that like me

*rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Faceplants his crotch*

I think horses are gorgeous. *Puts her hands under her chin* I could never own one though. I want a micro pig. You like pigs? Not talkin' bout Chase tho
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:05 pm

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:

*Faceplants his crotch*

I think horses are gorgeous. *Puts her hands under her chin* I could never own one though. I want a micro pig. You like pigs? Not talkin' bout Chase tho
FAM? As in family? Not fucking farm!! *Laughs*

Yeah horses are chill. Pigs are gross, only thing they're good for is bacon, sorry bout it.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Wooooowwwwwwwww.
OK bacon is good, but you watch your mouth sir. AND YES I HEARD YOU CORRECT. I just wanted to talk about horses and pigs is that OK?? *wiggles her head at him*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:30 pm

*laughs* ok little miss diva! We can talk about all the farm yard animals!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Nah I'm over it. *Purses her lips* How come I ain't seen you out in London before, how long you lived here?
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Not long really, maybe six months or so. I'm always out though getting lit *laughs a little* I love London but it's just so fuckin cold and busy everywhere. Where do you usually go out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunday Morning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Morning   Sunday Morning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday Morning
Page 1 of 1