Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> CELEBRITIES...

Go down 
+6
KAORI
Saoirse
Francisco Santos
_Viola_
_Reggie_
Big Brother
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:00 pm

>> CELEBRITIES... Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

Celebrities...

It's time to play in the 3rd official Power Battle Competition.

The winner of this competition will gain £50,000 in Big Coins, and will be making their Nominations in the next 24 hours.

Tonight's competition is called THE SNAKE PIT.

>> CELEBRITIES... 30DE86AA00000578-3431393-Killed_it_Laurina_Fleure_proved_herself_in_the_Viper_Room_task_b-m-10_1454579092207

The serpent, or snake, is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols. The word is derived from Latin serpens, a crawling animal or snake. Snakes have been associated with some of the oldest rituals known to humankind and represent dual expression of good and evil.

Infront of you is a pillar with a Skull ontop of it. Cracking open this skull reveals a time in minutes between 1-60. This time will remain a secret until the end of the competition.

Tonight, the 10 of you will lay with the serpents in your own individual pit of hell for a whole hour - pressing your buzzer to lock in a time of which you think Big Brother has put inside the skull.

>> CELEBRITIES... EW6ZiE3

The closest Celebrity time will secure them as this week's Power Holder!

However; There will be a punishment for the Celebrity who lasts the least amount of time, and a reward for the Celebrity who remains with their snakes for the longest time - this means Celebrities could potentially be with their snakes all night long, if you choose to go for the reward instead of the Power...

[1. You have 20 minutes to read + reply to this topic to lock your housemate in past the first round.

2. Anyone who doesn't reply within 20 minutes will be eliminated and have a time of "0 minutes" however if you do reply and want to buzz in at any point you can lock in a time, for example; if you "buzz in" at 8.08pm - that would be you locked for 8 minutes. If you buzz at 8.18pm, that's 18 minutes. However; by not replying at all, you forfeit your right to locking in any time whatsoever. (Saying that - if BB's locked in time is 1 minute, then the people who didn't post at all could even be the lucky ones...).

3. GOLDEN RULE: You have to reply every 10 minutes even if you aren't planning to "buzz in" until later on! - Just reply like *Lays with the snakes with eyes closed*

4. You can reply as much as you like in this topic, so you can talk to each other etc. But if you post about your Celebrity exiting the Pit, they will be disqualified.

5. After every 10 minutes, anyone who hasn't replied will have their "Buzzers" pushed aka leaving the pit where they are.

6. In case of a tie, I will use the Random # Button on the calculator to determine a winner.

7. Anyone who wants to go for Reward over Power can keep replying past the hour (do not buzz in if you're going for the Reward - once you buzz in you are locked in and out of the Competition). The last person replying will get the reward. If there is still more than one person replying at midnight it will go to a tiebreaker...]

Celebrities...

Get into your Pits!

[So your first reply will be something like *Climbs into Pit and waits for the snakes to go all over me* - this reply needs to be within the first 20 minutes or you're disqualified from this Competition].

Last edited by Big Brother on Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:01 pm

*climbs in the pit and waits for the snakes*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

*climbs in the pits and waits for the snakes*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:02 pm

*Climbs into the pit with the snakes* Have I told anyone else that snakes are literally my worst NIGHTMARE?!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:03 pm

*climbs into the snake pit*
Back to top Go down
http://saoirsedance.com
KAORI

KAORI

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm

I CAN'T DO THIS FUCK. *SCREAMS as she climbs into the snake pit with no snakes even there yet - getting down and putting her goggles on just screaming so loud until someone tells her to calm down*
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:04 pm

*Puts on goggles and climbs into the snake pit* Good Luck Everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:06 pm

*eats a cookie, downs a bottle of water and sits on the edge of the pit, rubbing his hands* is it a bad time to mention that snakes and spiders are my favourite animals? *shrugs and slides down into the pit, laying with a smile on his face*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:06 pm

These aren't poisonous .... right, Big Bro wouldn't do that?!
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

I fucking hate this already!
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:07 pm

*Gets down into the snake pit and tries to talk Kaori out of being scared* They’re more afraid of you than you are of it!
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:07 pm

course they ain't poisonous. *sighs and rolls his eyes*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

Josué. wrote:
*Gets down into the snake pit and tries to talk Kaori out of being scared* They’re more afraid of you than you are of it!

what that dude said. sorry, what's your name again, man who said that?
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:08 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
course they ain't poisonous. *sighs and rolls his eyes*
You never know, Big Brother is fucked up!!
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

I will strangle these fucking things!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

*Feels the snakes come out* FUCK FUCK FUCK I CAN'T DO THIS HELP ME HEEEEELP HEEEEEEELP!!!! *SCREAMS and shakes about* I'm going to press my buzzer I'm going to press my fucking buzzer oh my GGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

*PRESSES HER BUZZER AND JUMPS OUT* I JUST CAN'T *is sobbing uncontrollably*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:09 pm

*Stays so still closing his eyes* They can sense my FEAR Sad
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:10 pm

*climbs into the pit and waits for the snakes to slither all over me*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:11 pm

*has a snake in his face* who's a clever boy, then? huh? yes, you are. *shouts* I'VE CALLED THIS ONE JEREMY.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:11 pm

*stays as still as possible* I fucking hate them!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Nah fuck this, one just bit my toe, I'm not gonna play with these scary ass bitches!! *Presses the buzzer and jumps out, going to hug Kaori as she's also petrified*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Viola, don't mention strangling snakes... y'know how sensitive some members of the public can be. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

*Sits in the furthest corner of the garden consoling herself as the others stay with the snakes*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

*laughing* guys, c'mon, what was that... five, ten minutes?
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Fuck sake!
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm

Sorry Chase *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
You don't get it Chase!! I HATE SNAKES.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm

Oh my goodness THESE BLOODY SNAKES!
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:15 pm

When I get out of here, I’m going to woop Big Bros arse so hard!!!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

Eat my cooch
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

*attempts to zone out*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

hey, they are precious! aren't you, Kaa? precious little snakey. *nuzzles noses with one*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Hazel wrote:
Oh my goodness THESE BLOODY SNAKES!

*starts chanting* Hazel! Hazel! Hazel!
Back to top Go down
Nix

Nix

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
We live with snakes, you should be used to it !
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

*Is content laying with the snakes all over him* So is anyone gonna go for de reward...?
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

*screams* THERES ONE ON MY TIT!
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

Nix wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
We live with snakes, you should be used to it !

Aw, what he said, he is SO FUCKING RIGHT. good man, Nix.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

I hope one of these snakes bites you on the dick, Chase!
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

Josué. wrote:
*Is content laying with the snakes all over him* So is anyone gonna go for de reward...?

No... I want power, I’ve heard bout something today
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:18 pm

_Viola_ wrote:

What a lucky snake *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

Josué. wrote:

not sure, dude. when I did that ITV show we won't mention set in a jungle with celebrities, this was my favourite part.
Back to top Go down
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:

I think one of them is gonna go on my dick!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Ah for fuck sake the fuckin snakes are on my face so they are
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

_Viola_ wrote:
Josué. wrote:

Oh yea? Yuh wanna share wid de group..? *smirks*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

Josué. wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:

What a lucky snake *Laughs*

I could kill you right now! *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm

>> CELEBRITIES... Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

8:00pm - Ace
8:09pm - Kaori
8:12pm - Francisco

[You have 10 minutes to reply from this post if you want to continue in the Competition for Power or Reward.

Remember; if you are going for Power, you need to lock in a time before 9pm!]

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com
Nix

Nix

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm

*lays with the snakes with eyes open, whispering to them*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty

Josué. wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
Josué. wrote:

Oh yea? Yuh wanna share wid de group..? *smirks*

*says through a scream* been told I’m not allowed.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:

is my ex fiance in here? *moves a little frantically and stills because of the snakes* if she was, i'd have been first out. Manila, you here love? *laughs* Y'know Viola, i also heard a lil snippet of info come my way this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

>> CELEBRITIES... Empty
PostSubject: Re: >> CELEBRITIES...   >> CELEBRITIES... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>> CELEBRITIES...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next