An online roleplay game
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Good Morning!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Well yesterday was bloody eventful wasn’t it! Hope you all slept well x

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

Posts : 700
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:46 pm

Mama H can we talk?

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:47 pm

KAORI wrote:
Mama H can we talk?
Yes of course sweetheart, what’s on your mind?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Posts : 916
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Morning momma H

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:47 pm

_Reggie_ wrote:
Morning momma H
Morning Reggie!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

Posts : 700
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:48 pm

Hazel wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Mama H can we talk?
Yes of course sweetheart, what’s on your mind?

You're always here to let us talk about our shit and you do all the cookin' and cleanin' and I just wanted to hear your stories! I bet you have so many stories to tell us.

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Posts : 916
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:49 pm

Omg yes please tell us your stories!

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:50 pm

KAORI wrote:
Hazel wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Mama H can we talk?
Yes of course sweetheart, what’s on your mind?

You're always here to let us talk about our shit and you do all the cookin' and cleanin' and I just wanted to hear your stories! I bet you have so many stories to tell us.
*laughs* I’m a good listener, there’s 63 years worth of stories to tell! Where do you want me to start

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

Posts : 700
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:51 pm

What was your childhood like? *Leans into the counter with her head in her hands like a child wanting to learn*

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Reggie_

_Reggie_

Posts : 916
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:51 pm

Tell us everything

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 pm

It was okay! I went to a boarding school for girls when I was younger and met my husband when I was 19!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
Saoirse

Saoirse

Posts : 442
Join date : 2018-11-02
Age : 19
Location : County Cavan, Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Mornin Mammy Hazel x

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://saoirsedance.com
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Saoirse wrote:
Mornin Mammy Hazel x
Morning Saoirse!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

Posts : 700
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Hazel wrote:
It was okay! I went to a boarding school for girls when I was younger and met my husband when I was 19!

Awww, did you learn anyfink in boardin' school? People who come out of it usually end up stuck-up. My mate Kayleigh went to boardin' school and she married a 54 year-old multi-millionaire. He died of a heart attack last year and she got all his money. Somefink fishy 'bout that innit.

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:59 pm

KAORI wrote:
Hazel wrote:
It was okay! I went to a boarding school for girls when I was younger and met my husband when I was 19!

Awww, did you learn anyfink in boardin' school? People who come out of it usually end up stuck-up. My mate Kayleigh went to boardin' school and she married a 54 year-old multi-millionaire. He died of a heart attack last year and she got all his money. Somefink fishy 'bout that innit.
Sounds like it! I went to boarding school for a few years and it was okay! But I knew I had psychic abilities from a young age and decided to pursue a career with it! What about you, How did you get in to acting!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

Posts : 700
Join date : 2018-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:04 pm

I was always a dramatic child but I was a precocious little bitch, I fort I knew it all and went about talkin' like an adult, my dad was proud, but I was just a little knob. I always liked to be centre of attention, like in all the school plays I was the main part, and I did some commercials when I was about 8... I was in Holby City and some shows like that, y'know just as a kid extra, and then it just kept progressin'. I'm OBSESSED wiv actin', if they took away actin' I would kill myself.

Have you ever told someone somefink wrong, or like... my mum went to a psychic who said she felt a tightenin' in her throat so like she was chokin' and now my mum barely eats it's so fuckin' annoyin', you need to be careful wiv what you tell people innit.

_________________




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josué.

Josué.

Posts : 485
Join date : 2018-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Mornin’ mama H

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hazel

Hazel

Posts : 151
Join date : 2018-11-01
Age : 63
Location : Rochester, Kent, England

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:54 pm

KAORI wrote:
I was always a dramatic child but I was a precocious little bitch, I fort I knew it all and went about talkin' like an adult, my dad was proud, but I was just a little knob. I always liked to be centre of attention, like in all the school plays I was the main part, and I did some commercials when I was about 8... I was in Holby City and some shows like that, y'know just as a kid extra, and then it just kept progressin'. I'm OBSESSED wiv actin', if they took away actin' I would kill myself.

Have you ever told someone somefink wrong, or like... my mum went to a psychic who said she felt a tightenin' in her throat so like she was chokin' and now my mum barely eats it's so fuckin' annoyin', you need to be careful wiv what you tell people innit.
Yes! Psychics do get things wrong sometimes, when predicting what’s going to happen or contacting the wrong person from the after life!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://psychichazelsteadman.org
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   

Back to top Go down
 
Good Morning!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [070223] Hyori - Good morning Section TV
» [110207] Hyori - Good Morning TV Show [20M/avi]
» Jesus Christ Superstar
» Pseuderanthemum sinuatum, correct name Hemigraphis repanda
» Telugu and Tamil movies, actors, etc.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT :: The Big Brother House :: The Big Brother House-
Jump to: