Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goin’ 2 Francisco

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josué.

Josué.

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:38 pm

What’s good baby? *puts his legs up over him* Yuh think Katy gon’ be proud her main men in de final? *grins*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:40 pm

I think so! We been through a hella crazy ride, I can't wait to see her. I'm gonna jump on her and never let her go! *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:44 pm

*Laughs* Such a weird situation fuh mi cuz... people knuh mi got de sack but mi and Katy still coo’ cuz she knuh mi was all about her dat night. So we talk but dat closeness... I wanna get dat back, yuh knuh? She so damn cute. I mean dat in a like... big brudda kinda way *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:04 am

Yeah she the cutest! I know shes got mad love for you, it's cool. You should hang with us, although I'm warning you me and her are absolute fucking WEIRDOS together.
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 am

*Laughs* I seen yuh both in action, it ain’t pretty. *grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goin’ 2 Francisco Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goin’ 2 Francisco   Goin’ 2 Francisco I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goin’ 2 Francisco
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT :: The Big Brother House :: The Big Brother House-
Jump to: