Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHASE IS HERE

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:07 pm

*drops down the steps, fast and holds his arms out, breathing in hard, taking in his new environment*

HOW'S IT GOING, LADS?
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:10 pm

Try again.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:11 pm

*shrugs and takes the glass* thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:12 pm

Kaori Robinson... *points* now, you've made quite a name for yourself.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 pm

My name is important, I was doing God's work. *Smirks and sips her champagne*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 pm

*purses his lips and tilts his head* sure, sure. that's what they all say. *winks and leans on the table*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:18 pm

Hey! *goes to give Chase a hug*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:19 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
*purses his lips and tilts his head* sure, sure. that's what they all say. *winks and leans on the table*

What do they all say? *squints at him and tilts her head back at him*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:20 pm

*hugs viola with one arm, champagne in the other* hello, miss. *looks to Kaori* everybody thinks that they're right. It's just natural. *smiles, sweetly*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Hey, you’re looking very dapper. *squints* But I don’t like dapper competition. *bursts out laughing* I’m kidding!
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:23 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
Hey, you’re looking very dapper. *squints* But I don’t like dapper competition. *bursts out laughing* I’m kidding!

*stares blankly, before grinning* and i don't like competition, at all, ma'am.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:24 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
*hugs viola with one arm, champagne in the other* hello, miss. *looks to Kaori* everybody thinks that they're right. It's just natural. *smiles, sweetly*

Oh OK. *Salutes at him* I heard about you, newspaper man.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:24 pm

Ma’am? What is this 1980’s? *grins*
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:25 pm

KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

*grins, rubbing at his temples* of course you have! "newspaper man"... tell me people don't actually call me that?
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 pm

_Viola_ wrote:

alright, alright, just me uh... me... tone? I don't fuckin' know!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

*grins, rubbing at his temples* of course you have! "newspaper man"... tell me people don't actually call me that?

The Haus of Kaori do, how bout dat. Headache already? *sips her champagne and looks to the side with big eyes*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:28 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:

alright, alright, just me uh... me... tone? I don't fuckin' know!

*laughs* I wonder why there are only 6 of us..
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:29 pm

KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

The Haus of Kaori do, how bout dat. Headache already? *sips her champagne and looks to the side with big eyes*

is that what you call yourself? *squints, a little grin*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:31 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

It ain't just me up here babe *taps her own temple* we got distant cousins, besties, baes..
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:32 pm

KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

It ain't just me up here babe *taps her own temple* we got distant cousins, besties, baes..

nope, you've lost me. *shrugs* i'm an old man.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:33 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

How old are ya?
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:34 pm

KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

How old are ya?

thirty six... how about you? wait! let me... hmm... *looks her up and down* 24... 25?
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Bitch you’re 36!?
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

How old are ya?

thirty six... how about you? wait! let me... hmm... *looks her up and down* 24... 25?

Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:48 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
Bitch you’re 36!?

bitch, yes I am!
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:49 pm

KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:

How old are ya?

figures.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:53 pm

*Rubs her hands together* This is gonna be a fun 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 9:55 pm

KAORI wrote:
*Rubs her hands together* This is gonna be a fun 3 weeks

fo sho
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:52 pm

Yeah yeah! Lads lads lads pow! How's it going?!
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:53 pm

"lads lads lads"? what's your age, again?
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 10:58 pm

I was kidding jeeez. I'm old enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CHASE IS HERE Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHASE IS HERE   CHASE IS HERE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHASE IS HERE
Page 1 of 1