Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP

Go down 
+2
Saoirse
★CHASE FOREMAN★
6 posters
AuthorMessage
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP Empty
PostSubject: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:36 pm

stop talking shit about me and get a life! i don’t give a FUCK about your petty bitchass fuckin existence. we’re all alone, just fucking shut up and look after yourself instead of wasting your energy trying to get air time and be relevant by fucking BITCHING ABOUT ME. NOBODY HERE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT ME AND I DONT HIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM. MOVE ON NIGHT ONE STUPID ASS CUNT.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:37 pm

*watches Chase shouting whilst eating cereal*
Back to top Go down
http://saoirsedance.com
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:38 pm

*takes a deep breath and smiles at her as he grabs his cigarettes and walks out into the garden leaving everybody else in shock by the suddenness*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 pm

What the fuck?! How you gonna stay SILENT then blow up at her like that?!
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 pm

what the feck just happened..
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN GOING ON ABOUT!? I'VE SAID EVERY FUCKIN' FING TO YOUR FACE YOU STUPID IDIOT. AND DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME A CUNT YOU DISGUSTING EXCUSE FOR A LITTLE BOY.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:40 pm

*watches in shock*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:41 pm

*Grabs her glass of water from the side and splashes it in his face* THAT'S THE LAST TIME A REAL ARSE WOMAN WILL EVER GET YOU WET YOU PIECE OF SHIT ON MY SHOE. *Kisses her teeth* GO BACK TO CHELSEA YOU STUCK-UP FUCKIN' CUNT.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:42 pm

i be staying silent because i don’t neeeeed the relevance! i am happy with my life. my wife, my business, my life is GOOD. i don’t need to come in here and hear a dumbass little girl think she’s cool leading a flock and attacking those who aren’t apart of said flock. i’m not one of the popular kids and if i were coming across how you all are, i’d be happy. GUESS WHO WAS VOTED BY THE PUBLIC AS FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE. oh you be right if you guess that I WAS.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:44 pm

*stands there laughing* bout time this happened
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:44 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
i be staying silent because i don’t neeeeed the relevance! i am happy with my life. my wife, my business, my life is GOOD. i don’t need to come in here and hear a dumbass little girl think she’s cool leading a flock and attacking those who aren’t apart of said flock. i’m not one of the popular kids and if i were coming across how you all are, i’d be happy. GUESS WHO WAS VOTED BY THE PUBLIC AS FAVOURITE HOUSEMATE. oh you be right if you guess that I WAS.

YEAH. YOU WERE SOMEFINK NIGHT ONE I'LL GIVE YOU THAT MISTER BILLY BIG BOLLOCKS, BUT YOU'RE NUFFINK NOW. THE PUBLIC WOULDN'T PISS ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE.

& POPULAR KIDS?? THIS AIN'T SCHOOL BABES. I'M MY OWN FUCKIN' PERSON AND I'VE BEEN ME THIS WHOLE FUCKIN' TIME SO WHAT??? WHAT YOU GOT BABES??? NO ONE CAN BARE TO FUCKIN' LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE DISGUSTIN'. LITTLE. BOY. LITTLE, LITTLE BOY.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 pm

You were voted favourite out of THREE housemates little boy. THREE. One of those has been evicted. Ain't noooooo one part of no flock. I've been on my own since day one and so has K, you're just sad because you're gonna come out of here with noooo one. NO ONE. This thing isn't public voted - you gonna be out here reaaaal quick. BOOP!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
*stands there laughing* bout time this happened
Shut up.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 pm

*sits looking shocked with Viola and Hazel waiting for Chase’s response*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 pm

And to think I’m gonna be evicted over this fucker *laughs* this house is mad!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Well, not really. The house wanted him out but he saved himself, but pop off!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 pm

I think the pair of you should calm down and try and get some sleep, things will only get worse, it’s late and we’re all tired, and everyone is irate. We should all sleep on it
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:49 pm

*laughs*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:50 pm

Hazel wrote:
I think the pair of you should calm down and try and get some sleep, things will only get worse, it’s late and we’re all tired, and everyone is irate. We should all sleep on it

He's tucked his tiny dick away now so I'm fine.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:52 pm

sorry, did she say “respected actress”? *squints* K, remind me... why WERE you sacked from Eastenders?
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:54 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
sorry, did she say “respected actress”? *squints* K, remind me... why WERE you sacked from Eastenders?

*Leans really close to his face smirking* Because I'm a baaaaad bitch, baby.
Back to top Go down
★CHASE FOREMAN★

★CHASE FOREMAN★

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:57 pm

Hazel, i just wanna thank you for not being up Kaori’s ass like the rest of the people in this house. It’s just they all saw this *waves his hand over Kaori* persona... i say persona, we all know how fake it is... anyways, they all saw this tough bitch act and decided that that was the best way to get through the game, fly under the radar, become part of the popular group and that would be what would perhaps keep them on a simple ride to the end. I hope you love love looooove the aesthetic of a large group of people attacking one guy who minds his own business and quite rightly stands up for himself when he gets wind of his name being dragged through the mud. anyways... *lifts his coffee and cookies* i’ll be in the diary room if you guys need me. enjoy the rest of your bitching session, we all know who looks the best in this situation right now and who’s earning the respect of the public, whether they win or don’t. if you win by acting like a cunt, *coughs* kaori, didn’t you really win. *sniffs, shrugs and heads over to the diary room*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2018 11:59 pm

★CHASE FOREMAN★ wrote:
Hazel, i just wanna thank you for not being up Kaori’s ass like the rest of the people in this house. It’s just they all saw this *waves his hand over Kaori* persona... i say persona, we all know how fake it is... anyways, they all saw this tough bitch act and decided that that was the best way to get through the game, fly under the radar, become part of the popular group and that would be what would perhaps keep them on a simple ride to the end. I hope you love love looooove the aesthetic of a large group of people attacking one guy who minds his own business and quite rightly stands up for himself when he gets wind of his name being dragged through the mud. anyways... *lifts his coffee and cookies* i’ll be in the diary room if you guys need me. enjoy the rest of your bitching session, we all know who looks the best in this situation right now and who’s earning the respect of the public, whether they win or don’t. if you win by acting like a cunt, *coughs* kaori, didn’t you really win. *sniffs, shrugs and heads over to the diary room*

I've never seen such a GIANT. BABY. *Jawdrops and points* LOOK EVERYONE!! A GIANT. BABY!! WAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Go cry to Big Brother you fuckin' loser. *Makes an L on her forehead at him and wiggles her hips*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:05 am

Chase, you're quite happy to go up against a girl and shout at her but when someone like me comes along you're all bark no bite. Quiet as a mouse! Mute button activated! I've been doing me since day one and neeeever been up anyones ass *gets close to him* Just don't fuck with us okay.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2018 12:06 am

*walks up* Awwwwww *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP   KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAORI MOTHERFUCKER STEP TF UP
Page 1 of 1