Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KAORI

KAORI

I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! Empty
PostSubject: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:48 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

FRANCISCO YOU STUPID CUNT WE'RE THE FINAL TWO!!! *Climbs up onto the kitchen counter and starts twerking* BABE TWERK WHERE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW DO IT
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:50 pm

*Twerks against the fridge as he opens the fridge door* YEAH WE'RE GOING HAM *Throws a packet of ham in the fridge on the floor*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:54 pm

*Kicks some stuff off the kitchen counter behind her including a bottle of champagne that smashes to the ground - Kaori quickly pulling an OOPS face and looking up at the camera* I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE ME!!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 8:55 pm

*Starts licking up the champagne from the floor like a weirdo* Big Brother, we been BAD. You gonna spank us?! *Pulls down his trousers*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 9:28 pm

FRANNY STOP!!! You'll cut your tongue! *Guides him away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!   I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I *claps* AM *claps* SHOOK!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT :: The Big Brother House :: The Big Brother House-
Jump to: