Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUNGEON PARTY

Go down 
+3
KAORI
_Viola_
Big Brother
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:28 pm

DUNGEON PARTY Tavern

Celebrities...

Please enter Big Brother's Dungeon for tonight's party.

*The secret door to the underground part of the house opens up for the celebrities to go down the spooky twirling staircase covered with fake cobwebs leading to a candlelit spooky bar with the devil symbol etched into the wooden floorboards beneath them before some old fashioned creepy bops start playing like Nina Simone, Fleetwood Mac & some modern stuff from the likes of Billie Eilish, and darker hip-hop sounds*

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:32 pm

DUNGEON PARTY Madelaine-petsch-2016-ema-awards-portraits-2

Wow! I love this shit!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Oh my god I am OBSESSED.

DUNGEON PARTY Tumblr_pi9ba52Bzr1tffogto5_1280

I am READY. You're all about to see why I am the baddest bitch. *grabs a bottle*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:36 pm

KAORI wrote:
Oh my god I am OBSESSED.

DUNGEON PARTY Tumblr_pi9ba52Bzr1tffogto5_1280

I am READY. You're all about to see why I am the baddest bitch. *grabs a bottle*

You look beautiful baby! *drinks her drink*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:40 pm

So do you mama!! *clicks* Team Queen. Team Black & White. Team COLOUR IN THIS BITCH. Team Lets Get The Fuck Fucked Up *tongue pops*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Yoooooooooo. Let’s geddit iiiiin
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm

KAORI wrote:
So do you mama!! *clicks* Team Queen. Team Black & White. Team COLOUR IN THIS BITCH. Team Lets Get The Fuck Fucked Up *tongue pops*

LEGIT! I can feel the fucking devil inside of me! Us queens got liven this place up! Although I feel like something is gonna happen. I don’t think this is just gonna be as simple as a party... BIG BROTHER LEMME EVICT SOME FUCKERS PRETTY PLEASSSEEEE
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm

Josué. wrote:

Yassss Jo!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:48 pm

DUNGEON PARTY Img_0810

Yaaass let's get our spooky on batches
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
DUNGEON PARTY Img_0810

Ooooooh my Franny jumped out like BOOP. *Pretends to pop her pussy out*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:52 pm

Josué. wrote:

Oh my godddddd let's fuck etc

KIDDING.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:53 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

LEGIT! I can feel the fucking devil inside of me! Us queens got liven this place up! Although I feel like something is gonna happen. I don’t think this is just gonna be as simple as a party... BIG BROTHER LEMME EVICT SOME FUCKERS PRETTY PLEASSSEEEE

Oh my god V, that's so mea- YES CAN WE EVICT PEOPLE? santa
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:54 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Oh my god V, that's so mea- YES CAN WE EVICT PEOPLE? santa

Pretty pleasssse *laughs*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:57 pm

DUNGEON PARTY UTIa7nf
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:58 pm

*Dances with the girls to Billie Eilish “See Me In A Crown”* ayeeeee
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:59 pm

Josué. wrote:
*Dances with the girls to Billie Eilish “See Me In A Crown”* ayeeeee

This is my favourite song!
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:00 pm

DUNGEON PARTY Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

Celebrities...

*The music starts getting really intense and eery as Big Brother makes a dark announcement...*

There are currently 6 of you competing to be named as the all-powerful one.

However; there must be only FIVE contenders.

It is time to make your final sacrifice.

One-by-one Big Brother is going to ask you each for the name of the Celebrity you are wanting to sacrifice, and send OUT of the Big Brother House. Who DOESN'T deserve their place in the final?

You must give valid reasons for your decision for the first time in the game. Failure to provide Big Brother with a valid reason will result in severe punishment.

HAZEL...

You have been randomly selected to choose first. Please give the name of the Celebrity you want to sacrifice, and your reasons why.

Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:01 pm

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
DUNGEON PARTY Img_0810

Ooooooh my Franny jumped out like BOOP. *Pretends to pop her pussy out*
K, you are look FIYAH tonight
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:02 pm

OH MY GOD.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Big Brother wrote:

Celebrities...

*The music starts getting really intense and eery as Big Brother makes a dark announcement...*

There are currently 6 of you competing to be named as the all-powerful one.

However; there must be only FIVE contenders.

It is time to make your final sacrifice.

One-by-one Big Brother is going to ask you each for the name of the Celebrity you are wanting to sacrifice, and send OUT of the Big Brother House. Who DOESN'T deserve their place in the final?

You must give valid reasons for your decision for the first time in the game. Failure to provide Big Brother with a valid reason will result in severe punishment.

HAZEL...

You have been randomly selected to choose first. Please give the name of the Celebrity you want to sacrifice, and your reasons why.

Knew it wasn’t just a party..
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Ohhhhh shid
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:03 pm

Oh you are joking! *looks teary*
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
Francisco Santos

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

Oh myyyy gooooooood
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:04 pm

I’m going to sacrifice Josué I’m so sorry darling! Looks at him and mouths *im so sorry*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty

Hazel wrote:
Oh you are joking! *looks teary*

It’s okay Momma we all have to do it *smiles and rubs her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:05 pm

Hazel wrote:
I’m going to sacrifice Josué I’m so sorry darling! Looks at him and mouths *im so sorry*

Don’t worry about it *shakes his head*
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:06 pm

HAZEL...

Please provide Big Brother with a VALID reason for your Sacrifice decision, or face severe punishment.

Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:15 pm

HAZEL...

Big Brother needs an answer NOW.

Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:27 pm

KAORI...

Please give the name of the Celebrity you want to sacrifice, and your reasons why.

Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:30 pm

Sorry babes, I'm gonna say SAOIRSE. I don't feel like I have connected wiv her as much as I have wiv my other housemates, I feel like she's lovely, but there are fings where I've bit my tongue, and she doesn't seem to help out around the kitchen wiv Hazel, she seems to enjoy bein' in bed or all over Josué, and it's like... this ain't no holiday, it's Big Bruva, and I wanna be in the final wiv people who have really earned it, faced the vote, done their shift, you get me don't you Big Bruv. *winks at the camera*
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:31 pm

JOSUÉ...

Please give the name of the Celebrity you want to sacrifice, and your reasons why.

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:35 pm

I’m so sorry the only reason is I think he’s stronger than everyone else *cries*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:36 pm

KAORI wrote:
Sorry babes, I'm gonna say SAOIRSE. I don't feel like I have connected wiv her as much as I have wiv my other housemates, I feel like she's lovely, but there are fings where I've bit my tongue, and she doesn't seem to help out around the kitchen wiv Hazel, she seems to enjoy bein' in bed or all over Josué, and it's like... this ain't no holiday, it's Big Bruva, and I wanna be in the final wiv people who have really earned it, faced the vote, done their shift, you get me don't you Big Bruv. *winks at the camera*
*forces a smile* it’s fine
Back to top Go down
http://saoirsedance.com
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Awe shid. *rubs his hand down his face*
Yo I luh all y’all but mi vote gotta go to Mama Haze.
I’m in a house wit my favourites, but I gotta throw a vote back.
Yuh been mi house mom but I gotta have dese last days as de house naughty. *grins*
Plus yuh gettin’ mi real fat wid dis cookin’ I could do wit missin’ a few meals.
Just so mi don’t fall into dat “this ain’t no real reason” Ima just say dat I feel like we ain’t never got past surface wid each other. I dun knuh too much aboutchu and vice versa. Dassit.
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:39 pm

Josué. wrote:
Awe shid. *rubs his hand down his face*
Yo I luh all y’all but mi vote gotta go to Mama Haze.
I’m in a house wit my favourites, but I gotta throw a vote back.
Yuh been mi house mom but I gotta have dese last days as de house naughty. *grins*
Plus yuh gettin’ mi real fat wid dis cookin’ I could do wit missin’ a few meals.
Just so mi don’t fall into dat “this ain’t no real reason” Ima just say dat I feel like we ain’t never got past surface wid each other. I dun knuh too much aboutchu and vice versa. Dassit.
*blows him a kiss* Don’t worry darling!
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:39 pm

VIOLA...

Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:40 pm

*Has her hands on her cheeks permanently* I hate this.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:42 pm

*looks around and sips her drink* Y’know who I’m voting for. I vote for Francisco. I feel like he’s been very smug with the whole deal that he hasn’t been up for eviction. Some of us have fought for these places. *rolls her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:44 pm

SAOIRSE...

Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:44 pm

Viola HUN it iant my fault the public don't like you!
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
Viola HUN it iant my fault the public don't like you!

Don’t get grouchy coz you got a vote babe x
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 pm

Feck sake *wipes away tears* 
Erm Kaori am so sorry but I have to go weth yae, ah just feel like maybe we feel the same about each other, am gettin on weth yae better now but, I love everyone at thes point and ah have to go weth the person ah know the least about am sorry
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:47 pm

That's fine babes, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm

SAOIRSE...

Please elaborate on your reasons for voting KAORI. Failure to produce a valid reason will result in severe punishment.

Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Babes just go for it.
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:50 pm

What the feck? Ah just said, I feel like ah know the least about K what else am ah supposed to say *cries*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:50 pm

*Pulls his t-shirt over his face*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:51 pm

*looks around*
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:51 pm

FRANCISCO...

Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:53 pm

I feel feckin sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DUNGEON PARTY Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUNGEON PARTY
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next