Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DUNGEON PARTY

Go down 
+3
KAORI
_Viola_
Big Brother
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
KAORI

KAORI

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:56 pm

C'mon baby.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 8:57 pm

To the surprise of absolutely NO ONE it's gonna be Viola. Which kind of saddens me, we started off so close like a clique with Reg and K, I really liked this sincere genuine kind girl. Then you flipped and im not too sure when but you became loud, obnoxious and fake as fuck. The throwing of Chase's stuff in the bin, shouting for at the top of your lungs in the morning and just being a bitch for no reason. I can't take to it and it's not real, others might see through it but nah not me.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
To the surprise of absolutely NO ONE it's gonna be Viola. Which kind of saddens me, we started off so close like a clique with Reg and K, I really liked this sincere genuine kind girl. Then you flipped and im not too sure when but you became loud, obnoxious and fake as fuck. The throwing of Chase's stuff in the bin, shouting for at the top of your lungs in the morning and just being a bitch for no reason. I can't take to it and it's not real, others might see through it but nah not me.

*laughs and rolls her eyes* whatever
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:01 pm

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

THE VOTES ARE IN...

HOWEVER; As HAZEL & SAOIRSE failed to come up with dark reasonings behind their nominations for Sacrifice, they have both earned an extra vote, which means one of them WILL be Sacrificed.

KAORI...

You currently hold the most amount of Big Coins...

The decision to Sacrifice is all yours...

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_pi5h37L0hO1tffogto2_250 Vs. DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_piiafmKitj1tffogto4_r1_250

One must go.

DECIDE NOW.

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:02 pm

What the feck
Back to top Go down
http://saoirsedance.com
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:02 pm

*grins and looks at Kaori*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Are yae actually jokin
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:05 pm

Saoirse baby, you should've really gone in on me. You've had an easy ride, you kissed everyone's arse, you stayed out of trouble, but somefink tells me you was snakin' on the low. There is zero chance I am sacrificing my mumma, so give Jo a kiss goodbye, it's time to go fam.
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:06 pm

*jawdrops* K!?
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:07 pm

why be like that with me when yae’re evictin me. whatever *hugs Josué and Hazel*

Ah love yae’s
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:08 pm

Say!!! *gives her a massive hug* We will be in touch dance queen *looks visibly upset as he says goodbye*
Back to top Go down
Saoirse

Saoirse

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:09 pm

Good luck x
Back to top Go down
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:12 pm

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

SAOIRSE...

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_piiafmKitj1tffogto4_r1_250

Please stand in the center of the star.

DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 Tumblr_piiafmKitj1tffogto5_r1_400

Celebrities, please stand at each of the 5 corners of the star. *waits for them all to do so*

SAOIRSE...

You have been Sacrificed by your fellow Celebrities...

It's time to say goodbye.

*The lights in the underground dungeon flicker before they switch off and the trap door beneath Saoirse opens so she falls through screaming (safely onto netting beneath of course) before the lights come back on and she's gone*

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:13 pm

*Manages to give her a hug and a kiss before the ritual / her eviction*
Back to top Go down
Josué.

Josué.

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:14 pm

*Rubs a hand down his face and walks off into the corner of the room a bit emotional*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:14 pm

*laughs* did they just let the poor girl fall?
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

Why did she basically ignore me?! What was up with that??
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:15 pm

*cries* I’m devastated for her! I’d rather have gone! Bless her heart!
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Big Brother's a savage.

I hope she knows I didn't mean it. Like, this is a show. I'm goin' wiv the drama. This kid liked it *taps her nail on one of the glass mirrors* I heard him gasp.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 pm

Hazel wrote:

I'm sorry Hazel *Hugs her* She's really sweet, but she will get to have fun tonight wiv her friends, we all need you here, you're our rock. It was a group decision - we would all make the same choice. Except maybe Jo. But he has a penis to fink about.
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:17 pm

KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

I hope she knows I didn't mean it. Like, this is a show. I'm goin' wiv the drama. This kid liked it *taps her nail on one of the glass mirrors* I heard him gasp.

She’ll be fine K, she knows it’s just a game
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm

Hazel wrote:

Momma... the right person stayed, you deserve to be here!
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 pm

*smiles and hugs her* Well thank you darling! Love you lots!
Back to top Go down
http://psychichazelsteadman.org
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:20 pm

Hazel wrote:
*smiles and hugs her* Well thank you darling! Love you lots!

The British public are gonna be OBSESSED wiv you, I just know it.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:21 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*Hugs Viola* I love you so much. My Queen.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:21 pm

Francisco where's my hug?! I just did so much dirty work ohmygod
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*hugs her back* you’re amazing! A Queen! Legendary! My experience wouldn’t have been the same without you! Always got your back babe x
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:22 pm

*Goes up to Josué and rubs his back as he stands in the corner* I'm sorry babe, it's Saturday night, she will be out tonight havin' the time of her life, and next week you'll be back wiv her.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:23 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*hugs her back* you’re amazing! A Queen! Legendary! My experience wouldn’t have been the same without you! Always got your back babe x

*Starts to cry* I really do love you. I'm so glad I met you. UGH what is this?! *Laughs and wipes under her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:25 pm

KAORI wrote:
*gives her a hug* I'm just pissed she didn't say goodbye to me and only Hazel and Jo, fuck my drag I guess *laughs*

You did well, you were SAVAGE *laughs* The people at home are gonna be hooked like it's crack!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 pm

*Goes over to Josue* I hope you're okay Sad *doesnt say anything and just gives him a hug*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:26 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*Starts to cry* I really do love you. I'm so glad I met you. UGH what is this?! *Laughs and wipes under her eyes*

*also starts to cry* I don’t even know why I’m crying *laughs* I’m so glad I could share this with you you’re a big part in my and Reggies life now.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:34 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
*gives her a hug* I'm just pissed she didn't say goodbye to me and only Hazel and Jo, fuck my drag I guess *laughs*

You did well, you were SAVAGE *laughs* The people at home are gonna be hooked like it's crack!

*Laughs* Shut up. *Rolls her eyes and gives him a big kiss on the lips* Please get so fucked up wiv me tonight like FRRRRRREEALLLLLL.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:35 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*also starts to cry* I don’t even know why I’m crying *laughs* I’m so glad I could share this with you you’re a big part in my and Reggies life now.

This is like the best shit. Let's get drunk and just go crazy. *Laughs with V and hugs her again*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:35 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

This is like the best shit. Let's get drunk and just go crazy. *Laughs with V and hugs her again*

*hugs her and laughs and pours another drink* Let’s fucking get fucked!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:36 pm

Do you know who I randomly miss? Nixon. He didn't speak to me that much but the boy started comin' out of his shell late and I was like OKKKKUUUURRRRRR. Still fuckin' weird wiv the poison shit though.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:37 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Big Brother's a savage.

*hugs her and laughs and pours another drink* Let’s fucking get fucked!

*CACKLES* YAS V!! *Jumps up onto the bar and starts crawling across it popping her booty about*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:38 pm

KAORI wrote:
Do you know who I randomly miss? Nixon. He didn't speak to me that much but the boy started comin' out of his shell late and I was like OKKKKUUUURRRRRR. Still fuckin' weird wiv the poison shit though.

I liked him. I miss Reg the most, I think it’s weird him not being here.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:41 pm

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:

*Laughs* Shut up. *Rolls her eyes and gives him a big kiss on the lips* Please get so fucked up wiv me tonight like FRRRRRREEALLLLLL.
Hell fuckin YES. I cannot WAAAAIT to get turnt with you in the club when we out of here! Where's the alcohol at?!
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:42 pm

KAORI wrote:
I miss him too, soon as we got close he was GONE. No fair *pouts*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Me too. He would've loved tonight. *pouts*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 pm

Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Hell fuckin YES. I cannot WAAAAIT to get turnt with you in the club when we out of here! Where's the alcohol at?!

Bitch get turnt NOW.

Even though this music is depressing as shit. *Laughs*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:56 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

He would’ve yeah... oh well we’re here!
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:16 pm

_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Yes bitch! *Tips a bottle of grey goose to Viola's mouth to drink from the bottle*
Back to top Go down
_Viola_

_Viola_

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 pm

KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:
_Viola_ wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Yes bitch! *Tips a bottle of grey goose to Viola's mouth to drink from the bottle*

*laughs and opens her mouth wide*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:54 pm

KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:
Francisco Santos wrote:
KAORI wrote:

Bitch get turnt NOW.

Even though this music is depressing as shit. *Laughs*
*Twerks his boot you in her face as Bills Eilish plays* oh yeah THIS MY JAM. *grabs Kaori's hips and begins to dance as he drinks with her*
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:10 pm

*Pulls Viola and Francisco together* Can my babies call it a truce for the last few days we have together? *bats her eyelashes drunkenly at them both*
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:12 pm

*hisses at Viola then laughs* maaaaaaaybe. Like I said, it's a shame we fell out.
Back to top Go down
KAORI

KAORI

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:14 pm

*Kisses them both on the lips & then does it again* It's like you've both kissed and made up aw.
Back to top Go down
Francisco Santos

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Nah you just wanted an excuse to get some *Grins*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DUNGEON PARTY   DUNGEON PARTY - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DUNGEON PARTY
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next