Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW <<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW << Empty
PostSubject: >> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW <<   >> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW << I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2018 10:40 pm

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto8_r1_250
Hazel! 4th place! How do you feel?

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_piv8rj7aSJ1tffogto5_r1_250
Oh my goodness! I’m so overwhelmed right now I can’t tell you, It’s been such an amazing experience and I’ve had such a lovely time in there! Meeting people I’d never meet on the outside, it’s been a challenge, but something I’m so glad I did

Now I don’t mean to comment on your age, but I do have to say you are the very first over 50 to be part of a final of Big Brother. Personally, very shocking to me, and very long overdue, but how do you feel about that? Overcoming the odds & securing your spot, well-deservedly.

Well! What do you know! It’s amazing to be the first housemate over 50 to make the final, I feel like I’ve represented the older generation this series, along with Mr Tony Piper who was only here for a short while *smiles at Tony who appears on the screen sitting with the other ex-housemates* But yes, look at me, 63 years old and In the final of Celebrity Big Brother!

Now Hazel, you played a very specific role in that house, a lot of your fellow housemates called you Mama Hazel, or Mumma H. Take a look at this - *VT plays of Hazel playing the house mum* The mum role - has been known to not be a wise move in the game, but for you it worked! What was it do you think that set you apart and that made your housemates want to keep you around?

Ah yes! Well I knew going in the house I’d be one of the older contestants, I feel like maybe they warmed to me and I reminded a lot of them of their mothers and grandmothers, I think maybe I was a bit of a comfort blanket at times and I felt like it was my duty to take on that role and make people feel better when they were down!

Do you think it helped you knowing that it was a house vote all series, and that the public didn’t get much say? Not to say you aren’t popular on the outside, but you knew they were all in their with strong social media followings...

Well I’ve watched the show in the past and I think it was good that there was a shake up this series, it made everyone think a lot more about how they acted in the house, and were definitely more wary of what the public thought of them!

You entered the house with people dubious of your abilities as a psychic - was it a hope of yours that you turned the public opinion around?

Definitely, I hope people can see the lady behind the crystal ball and I’ve changed whatever perception of me the public had beforehand whether that be a positive or negative one!

& I think I speak for everyone when I say you came across like a warm, generous, sweet woman, which you are! *Touches Hazel's knee* You should be very proud of yourself. Who would you say you were closest to in the house?

Can I say everyone? *laughs* Honestly I got on with everyone to be honest and I’m sure that’s shown, Viola and Kaori are absolute diamonds and I’m so glad they’re in the final! Reggie and Francisco are both lovely men and it was so nice to be living in a house with such a kind group of people

What was it about them you loved so much?

I think they’re just lovely people and they were always thankful and grateful for anything I did and I love people like that!

Was there anyone in the house you didn’t like so much? You did seem to stay out of the drama, but you did kind of take Kaori’s side in her argument with Chase…

I think in that argument anyone would have done the same. *looks at Chase on the screen and laughs* He’s a wind up merchant look at that face! But I could see how upset Kaori was and I think she just needed to step away from the situation and calm down

The Cult theme was very strong this series - lots of dark goings-on. How did you feel about this? Because obviously you’re in tune with the spiritual world... did you feel comfortable in there with the ongoing theme?

I loved the theme! I thought it was different but fabulous! Whenever Big Brother spoke we were on edge! I think again it was something new, which is why this show is so amazing.

Talk me through your fellow celebrities auras, starting with Francisco.

Well, I don’t know if it was shown but very early on I told Francisco he’d go far, he’s got a very bright future ahead of him! I’m a good reader of people and he’s one of the good ones!

& what about Kaori?

Oh my Kaori! She’s a firecracker, when I met Kaori I thought here comes trouble! But under that exterior is a heart of gold, I wouldn’t like to go against her in a fight I can tell you that! But we had several heart to heart moments where she opened up to me and she’s just an amazing person

& finally Viola?

Ah Viola! On Day 1 i could see she was a lovely person, we got on so well and she opened up to me a few times, I think after her eviction when she returned she thought, ‘I can do this’ and just became a better version of herself, I love her

Hazel, you’ve been an AMAZING housemate. Who do you want to win?

Oh Tanya you cannot make me choose darling! Honestly I’d be happy to see any of them win, but Kaori has been on such a journey, I’d love to see her win!

Thank you Hazel, you have been a JOY to watch, you really have. Before you go, please, take a look at your best bits - *VT of Hazel's 'Best Bits' plays*

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com

>> HAZEL'S INTERVIEW <<
Page 1 of 1