Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW <<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW << Empty
PostSubject: >> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW <<   >> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW << I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 10:40 pm

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto8_r1_250
Francisco! 27 days later and you’re the runner-up! How do you feel?

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_piv8rj7aSJ1tffogto4_r1_250
AMAZING! I'm so thankful, it's been a craaaazy journey and I've honestly LOVED it.

We've loved watching you. *Raises her eyebrow like they've seen a lot* So. Kaori is the “Queen” but it’s safe to say you are this year’s King - highest placing male!? Get it boo. Are you happy for her, or low key pissed that she beat you to the crown?

I'm SO happy for her. I'm happy that a strong bad ass black woman won! You NEVER get that!! I honestly am over the moon for her, I don't care that I didn't win at all! She is a fucking queen.

You and Kaori had an amazing friendship from the start, you really did look up to her a lot, even when she pissed you off you kept it quite quiet. Did she intimidate you?

*Laughs* A little maybe?! There were times when I got annoyed by her but I kept it real and always let her know if she pissed me off. We were both really strong minded characters and I think that's why we were so close in the house. I really can see us being good friends outside.

What was it about Kaori you liked so much?

I liked how she stood her ground, spoke her mind and didn’t take any shit from nobody. I like to think I’m fairly similar and I always let people know if I had a problem with them in the house. She also makes me fucking SCREAM. Me and her would always make each other laugh so much. And I’m sorry K if you’re watching this, but when she was angry she was hilarious - I would be laughing away in the corner watching her.

She definitely had an effect on people, both inside AND outside the house... Another housemate you grew quite fond of was Mr. Nixon… Take a look at this… *a VT plays of Nixon & Francisco flirting and canoodling* The poison thing didn’t put you off I take it… *Laughs*

Oh god *Holds hands over face and laughs* It did initially, I just thought ‘what a fucking weirdo, I’ll steer clear’ but here we are!

Here we are indeed. *Does big eyes* Your relationship with Nixon was a slow-burner, it seemed to almost happen overnight. You said you weren’t aware that he was interested in men, let alone you in particular. Do you see this as something that could blossom outside of the house?

Yeah it felt like it was over with as soon as it begun. As soon as we begun to talk more, I really clicked with him, he has a twisted sense of humour but I liked it and he was actually really interesting. I think it could potentially be something outside the house, I’d like to see where things go for sure. I’ll be making sure to look after my drink at ALL TIMES though *Laughs* Ain’t no poison getting near me!

Now onto someone you didn’t click so well with… VIOLA. Kaori really tried to get you guys pally again towards the end, but it just didn’t happen really did it. What was it about Viola that you just couldn’t stand?

It’s a shame what happened between me and Viola really. We were really good friends in the beginning, I thought she was a genuine sweet girl that I could kick it with. Then I think it was around the time after Nixon left, she changed and flipped into being this alter ego ‘bad bitch’. I don’t understand how other people didn’t see through it?! She’s not this ‘bad bitch’ she portrays herself to be and it all seemed so try hard and embarrassing. I got so much second hand cringe from it all, from throwing Chase’s shit in the bin to continuously saying things like ‘I’m a BAD BITCH. No one is going to fuck with me’ I’m like …. Giiiiirl who you tryna kid?!

I've just spoke with her actually, she seemed to say that she was putting the act on BEFORE her snapping point, but anyway. Who knows! You also had a bit of a battle with her brother Reggie - take a look at this - *VT plays of Francisco’s back and forth with both Viola & Reggie and how Reggie & Francisco were almost a showmance* Why didn’t the you and Reggie thing happen? He’s a very handsome man…

With Reggie, I do feel bad how it transpired and I think I might have been a dick in the whole sitch. It didn’t happen because he was very needy, he’ll admit to that, he would follow me around and it was very very intense, very fast. I couldn’t cope with it really - as a friend, yeah he’s cool but I don’t think he’s someone I could rock it with.

Did you ever see the Reggie and Kaori thing happening, because that was the biggest bug-eye for me. I was like… What!? Do you reckon they really like each other? It seemed a little one-sided maybe… did Kaori just like the attention?

Yeah that took me by TOTAL Surprise. I was like …. Nah Kaori won’t be interested. Then she WAS! I was like.. You for real?! I love K, but I don’t think she’s THAT into him. She liked the attention I think and Reggie was just wanting to show anyone affection. But yeah, it was weird. Ain’t gonna lie.

From day one you were a target, you were selected as the very first Sacrifice, but you soon managed to worm your way in with everybody, and eventually, were one of the only housemates to NOT have faced a vote from your fellow celebrities. Was that a master plan you carried out, or did you just get lucky there?

No, not at all. No master plan! I did just genuinely get on with most people and if I had an issue I’d confront them straight away. I do think I got hella lucky, had Viola or Reggie got power at the wrong time, my ass woulda been up for elimination all the time!

That's probably true. Going into the show you were arguably one of the lesser known celebrities, but you’re used to the circuit, your best friend is Katy Crystal, I mean you know your stuff. Was that an advantage for you? Knowing how to SCHMOOZE your fellow celebrities?

I meaaan … I do think I’m charming, don’t you Miss King?! *Laughs* I do know how to charm people and make them like me, I think I was more like that in the beginning and i know how to read people quite well. There were times that I just SNAPPED though, especially with Chase & Viola towards the end … hell, even Ace & Adelyn in the beginning, I was fairly clear I didn’t like them so who knows?! *Laughs*

Francisco - you have been a STAR of a housemate - here are your best bits *Francisco's 'Best Bits' VT plays*

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com

>> FRANCISCO'S INTERVIEW <<
Page 1 of 1