Celebrity Big Brother 12: CULT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online roleplay game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW <<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Brother
Admin
Big Brother

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW << Empty
PostSubject: >> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW <<   >> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW << I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 7:15 pm

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto10_r1_1280

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_phhcvlzuGq1tffogto8_r1_250
Viola! You’re out! Third place - did you expect that?!

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW << Tumblr_piv8rj7aSJ1tffogto7_r1_250
Oh my god! To be honest I didn’t know what to expect, I thought I was gone weeks ago but I’m still here! And 3rd is great I’m happy!

And so you should be! You really threw yourself into the experience, going in as one of the most recognizable faces, WITH your brother! How was THAT?!

It was so great to share that experience with him, if nobody would’ve had my back in there. I know one would and that’s him. He’s been so great in there.

Now we did see in the house just HOW close you and your brother were… take a look at this… *a VT plays of Viola & Reggie together almost inseparable* *Laughs when the VT ends* So, very close, right?

*smiles* Yes, very close. We’re all that each other have got so it’s nice to have experiences like this together. I feel really honoured to have shared it with him. It makes me so happy to see that shit honestly.

How did you feel when your brother was evicted from the house before you?

Eh, he got most of that experience so I didn’t really care. I had my game face on at that point and was just looking out for myself. He was okay to go. I think he would’ve missed Kaori the most to be honest *laughs*

Now you WERE actually evicted BEFORE your brother, but smart little lady, you used the Big Coins you so rightfully earned to BUY your way BACK into the House, which fyi - has never been done before. Nobody buys their spot in the game. But you did! What was it about the house that made you want to go back in? Because you could’ve just taken your entrance fee and ran!

Bitch I did NOT wanna be 4th out. I was gonna take them goddam coins and buy my way back in coz I’m a player. I played that game so fucking well. And look where it got me... all the way to the fuckin final! I’m loving life!!

You made some close bonds in there, but you also made a few enemies - let’s take a look at this… *VT plays of Viola clashing with people like Francisco, Chase & Kaori* Francisco - the pair of you just did NOT see eye to eye - what was that about!?

*rolls her eyes* He just couldn’t handle me. He was too perky and all about himself to get who I am... next question!

*Laughs* Wow, okay! So the haterade was really real. The reunion should be fun. Viola - Things seemed to change a lot for you after the whole Josué situation… take a look at this… *VT plays of Viola falling for Josué and then Josué canoodling with Kaori / Saoirse* How into him were you? Because you really did seem like you had fallen for him.

I really liked him... like really did and I don’t know why. He played me man. I know he did... I don’t care anyway coz I’m sitting here and he’s not. I don’t know what to think of him now to be honest.

He’s a very loveable guy, and from the outside, it did look like he was keeping you all sweet, but I think genuinely he liked you as a friend, and felt bad having to slow things down… we’ve all been there, I think that’s why so many people related to you in that situation - how did it feel having to LIVE in that house with him and with Saoirse who he eventually started a showmance with?

I wanted to be sick... *laughs* that poor girl was so caught up in him. She never left him, and she became sooooo boring that nobody wanted to speak to her. No wonder she went.

Ouch! *The camera pans to Saoirse in the crowd* She doesn't look too happy with that comment. *smirks* You had probably the biggest journey out of everyone in that house. It really was a rollercoaster for you. Kaori played a big part in that! Were you intimidated by her?

Yes! I’m so glad people realise that my journey was the biggest! *smiles* and honey no I wasn’t intimidated... she’s my girl, nothing was intimidating, yeah we had our moments but I LOVE her.

She’s a big personality, and it did look like she was manipulating you in certain situations, but you gladly followed. What was it about her that drew you in?

I’m sorry what? MANIPULATED?? *laughs loudly* honey I think you’ve been watching another show. I manipulated the whole fucking house to have a problem with me. In fact give me a crown now for biggest bitch!

Is she coming for me? *Looks to the audience* No but I do think Kaori had a lot of you running scared, I wouldn't have said you ran the show. But was that a tactic of yours? To turn people against you? Whatever it was you did seemed to work, I mean you're here now! Sheer luck, or did you use your smarts a little there?

Well.... *laughs* I guess it was in a way. I think it was mainly just the fun of getting on someone’s bad side. I honestly don’t give two fucks about that , but I did use my brain a little *smiles*

Do you have any regrets?

I have 2... to never have gotten that close to Josue... and to have played the first week as myself and not being a fake sweet little girl.. I should’ve just give them alll of this!

*Air clicks* Viola - you have been an amazing housemate, you really have given us some great TV. The final two are sat there *points to the screen which shows them twerking in the house and laughs* Who is your winner?

I mean, I think we can guess… Kaori! I mean come on she’s gonna win! He’s got NO chance... *laughs*

So there you have it - Kaori is Viola's choice for the win, but who is YOURS? The lines have officially RE-OPENED for you to vote for the WINNER of Celebrity Big Brother: Cult, but before we go THERE - I think we better get to those 'Best Bits' *Guides Viola to the screen as her 'Best Bits' play*

Back to top Go down
https://bigbrother-cult.forumotion.com

>> VIOLA'S INTERVIEW <<
Page 1 of 1